Disclaimer & Return Policies
BarryBasics™ is a clothing line for patients with temporary or permanent mobility challenges. It is not intended or designed to provide medical or therapeutic benefits. A patient should not expect to recover more quickly using BarryBasics™ or use BarryBasics™ as a form of treatment. Any medical benefits or physical convenience should be considered in consultation with your physicians.
At this time, there will be no International business or sales transactions.
BarryBasics is open for business Monday through Friday from 1:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
ORDERS MUST BE PLACED THROUGH PAYPAL BEFORE ORDER IS SHIPPED. We provide PayPal for your payment convenience.
Shipping and Handling Policy
1. Please allow seven days business days for delivery via ground of in-stock apparel. Items ordered together may not be shipped in the same package.
2. Overnight shipping requests will be charged at the prevailing UPS shipping charges.
3. Standard US Ground Shipping unless otherwise requested and payment selected. See details for standard UPS shipping charges.
4. All shipping is coordinated through UPS. For more information about their shipping options, click here.
5. No shipping to Canada or International locations.
1. Please use “Contact Page” to advise us of your need to return items by providing the following information:
a. Reason for Return (Does not fit or Item damaged)
b. List items and number of items you are returning. See description on Packing List attached to shipping package.
c. List the items you would like to order in exchange.
d. Request UPS Shipping Information.
2. For UPS drop-off locations, please call 1-800-PICK-UPS or visit their web page at www.ups.com.
3. Call BarryBasics at 855-419-3935 for assistance.